Friday, January 30, 2009

Linc's first hair cut!

So, I admit I'm a little behind on my blogging but am trying to catch up. Better late than never right! This Post is Linc's first haircut which happened on January 4, 2009. His FoHawk was getting a little long so it was time for the first trim! It grows pretty fast. In fact, he's already had another haircut - this morning (it's a great Sunday morning activity). He's had such great hair since he was born. I remember trying to take pictures of the back of his head when he was a baby because I thought it was such a perfect little head with such a perfect little hairline! Ty cuts his and the boys hair with what is called a Flowbee! It's pretty sweet - even though I believe it is intended for dogs! It hooks up to the central vac hose so no clean up and you can put it on different length settings so it works kinda like clippers!


Before

During









After

Handsome little dude, huh!

3 comments:

Hopie said...

No, it's the "Suck-cut", remember from Wayne's World? He's so dang cute, if you ever auction him off, let me know so I can bid!!!!

Katie said...

Wow, he's grown so much since Thanksgiving. I love his blue eyes! He's so handsome! I can't wait to hold him in a couple of weeks.

p.s. I'm glad you posted something new on your blog... I swear I check everyday... i get bored at work sometimes.

bryn said...

he is too cute!