Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend!

We started out the weekend with our annual neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. My friends and I had done a lot of shopping and preparing to have this hunt ready for 150 kids! When we met on Saturday morning to set it up it was raining pretty hard. We decided noone would melt and we'd just have to make it work! We used our brand new neighborhood park this year and it was awesome!

After setting up I ran home to grab my kids with ten minutes to spare before the hunt started. We made it back just in time! Morgan and Lainee did great on their own! Cam had gone to Kami's earlier that morning and walked down to the park from her house and honestly I didn't see him the whole time - He said he had fun! I stayed with Linc during the hunt and he just walked around and picked up suckers. Once he had 4, 2 for each hand, he was happy!






Notice his wet little bumm! He fell a few times, he's not used to wearing shoes! It looks like his little girlfriend Maddi was happy with a sucker too!




Lainee is happy with her loot! Even on the car ride home Linc's still having the best day ever with is 4 suckers! (No! I don't usually let him sit on Morgan's lap, the park is just around the corner from home)




Easter Morning!


The Easter Bunny didn't forget our house! Phew! As you can see Lincoln found the hidden chocolate before he started opening his presents! Each kid got a new church outfit and a new swimming suit or 2!


We couldn't get Lincoln to cooperate in a picture with all of the kids so we took a cute one of just the girls! Our attempts at cute boy picture were no good! As you can see Linc didn't want anything to do with it. We finally gave him his binky and a ball! Don't the boys look cute in their matching shirts!


3 comments:

Katie said...

Ahhh...I miss those little kiddies! I love that Lincoln just needs his suckers to be happy on an Easter Egg hunt. if it were only that simple with me. ;)

Hopie said...

Morgan is starting to look SOOO much like Katie to me. The kids are so cute!!!! Fun times!!!

bryn said...

looks like a most perfect easter weekend. and everyone looks so dang cute in their easter best. cute kids!