Friday, December 4, 2009

Bloopers!

Family Pictures with a ONE Year old are extremely fun!
Family Pictures with a sick and cranky one year old - well that's just a BONUS!!


Here are a few of the "outtakes" from our family photo shoot!


We told the older kids to just keep looking at the camera and smiling -
no matter what Linc was doing! They did a great job!


This pic was close to the beginning and he was all ready trying to escape!


I think we tried to take his binky out and just take a picture of him, not to happy about it!

This was when he stopped believing that I had gum in my
hand and just decided he wasn't going to be a part of our family!

And OF COURSE!! in the 1 picture, out of 162, that he was actually looking at the camera, smiling, and looking really cute - MY eyes are closed!

This one just makes me laugh! He was SOOO done!

How about a close up of that face in case you can't see it:
And this one makes him look so innocent!!
I guess he is,even if he does make family pictures difficult -
He's still my favorite little dude and can melt my heart with a single kiss!

He's not the only little dude that can melt me -How sweet is this!!
Thanks to my awesome Photog friend Kris Stanger, we made it through two hours of smiling, bribing, chasing, and posing with a sense of Humor!

And believe it or not we got a few pics that might actually make a cute Christmas Card,
so check your mailboxes in the next few weeks!

5 comments:

Rachel Doyle said...

Cute pictures Natalie -- We had the same experience two weeks ago with our one and two year olds -- what a disaster -- thank goodness for Photoshop and the ability to crop heads. Anyhow I blogged stalked from Hope's blog -- you have a beautiful family. Rachel Cornwell-Doyle

Malea said...

Nat nat, so not fat; you are just beautiful. I'm a bloopers kind of gal myself. Those are the one's I actually frame. Hey, you know that thing that Hope told you about on New year's eve? You should do it. Bring your party there. Think of the memories. It would be even better with you.

Hopie said...

Those are GREAT!!!! I'm with Malea, frame those bloopers!!! They are your life right now, crazy and fun!!!

Tia said...

I sure hope I am on your card mailing list! 1278 S. 170 W. Logan, UT 84321

Kris did a GREAT job with your family photos. LOVE 'EM! :)

bryn said...

What a darling family you have. The kids are beyond cute and you look great.