
Last Friday Bree was over with her girls after their little dance class. Her and I were
chillin' inside and we looked out the window and saw Lainee pushing Ashtyn in the
swing. Then a few minutes later we noticed that Lainee had taken a rope and
tied their swings together so that she could swing and push her at the same time! SMART GIRL! We decided to go out and take a picture and ended up staying outside with the kids for about 3 hours! I am so happy
spring is here!

Lainee lovin' the
monkey bars! We also spent a little time teaching her how to ride her 2 wheeler. She's almost got it but the
bike is a little big for her, which makes starting and stopping really hard!

It felt so nice outside, Bree and I laid on the tramp and let
Lincoln crawl all over us while the older kids enjoyed the swings, bikes, and cars!

Linc is excited Spring is here too! He's so
happy outside!

Gonna make it short! Gotta take the kids swimming to enjoy a little more of this
weather!!!Happy us!
3 comments:
That Lainee...she's a smart girl! I didn't know you guys had a swing set, etc. What happened to your big dirt pit?
I'm loving this time of year too. Fun swing set Nat. We're heading over to play at your house next time we're in town!
It was a great day! We better do it more before it gets too hot!
Post a Comment