Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Stink Bug Crawl

Okay! So it seems like I'm always waiting on something to maintain my orderly blog! Before it was the scanner, now it's a firewire chord so that I can upload some video of my cute Linc and how he gets around!

He has the cutest crawl, just like a stink bug with his butt up in the air. When he first started crawling he would put his right knee down, but not his left. Now he he just crawls on his hands and feet - maybe because of our tile??? Either way, it's super cute and he's super fast! Here's a few pics of the stink bug crawl!
I'm going to miss this little unique crawl! As of the last week Linc gets around by walking! Stay tuned for some video of the stink bug crawl, our little walker, and a few other cute things "Binkers" does!

No comments: