The Highlight of our year was the birth of our 4th baby! Lincoln Eldon Christensen was born on March 25, 2008 at 5:23 a.m. weighing 8 lbs 8 oz. Cam was excited to have a brother but disappointed not to be the largest baby anymore, he got beat out by 2 oz. The delivery went well and was a very amazing experience. Thanks to my cheering section, my mom (inspiration) Trisha (Doula) Bree (BFF) Misha (the Photographer) and Ty (suppossed to be the birthing coach but had to sit down so he didn't pass out!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was amazing for me to be there too, thanks for giving me the opportunity. I love your little Linc.
YEA!!! I'm so glad you are in the blogging world, I think you will REALLY enjoy it! I do. Fun pictures!!!
HOORAY!!! I'm so glad you started blogging! It's such a fun way to keep in touch! Your little family is so darling. I love those family pics too!
Post a Comment