
He has bells that jingle and a twinkle in his eye! Linc couldn't get enough of him, it was so fun to watch his little hands jingle the bells and grab at his beard! The cute Santa Claus Ho Ho Ho'd through it all! And how did we get our baby to leave his new best friend and come back to us...a Candy Cane of course!

5 comments:
How cute are those pictures!!! Sounds like you are loving your baby. What a doll he is. Just reading about a glimpse into your weekend made me tired! I can only imagine life with four kids! You are super mom Nat!!!
That is so funny. My kids always have been (and still are) totally freaked out by Santa!!!! We have a funny picture of Tyler wiggging out on my lap just to get a picture with him!!! Fun times.
such a cutie. and santa already? because it is still like 100 degrees here i am just not yet in the christmas mood. but as soon as thanksgiving is over, i'll get there.
your little guy is a doll!
#1--I'm dying over how sweet your anniversary sounded!! Good job, Ty!
#2--(this is random, sorry)- What soccer league do you have Lainie playing on? I wanted to put Caden in a league, but can't really find any for a 3 year old...
#3--It was way fun to see you guys at the Jubilee of Tree's! Caden LOVED that Santa as well!
Alright, Happy Thanksgiving!! Love your blog!
Hey... this is Tenille (Bree's cousin). I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. And you have 4?!? They are all SO cute. Looks like life is going great for you guys. I love it!
Post a Comment