So our baby is one! Does that mean he's not a baby anymore? I say no, even though he's starting to look like a big boy!! His first birthday was Wednesday, March 25th. We invited over My mom and dad, Bree's family, Kami's family, Eric's family, the Edwards and our neighbors the Frasier's. We had pizza, let Linc try to open some presents and of course let Lincoln have his very own chocolate cake!!!
Linc on his new four wheeler from Grandma and Grandpa Christensen who we will be home from their mission soon and we can't wait! Thanks - we love you!
Just starting to dig in and looking pretty happy about it!
Getting his little feet involved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute Nat! I love the pic in the bath. You really have cute kids!
So fun to see Lincoln. What a cutie. We can't wait to get home and spend some time with him. Your blog is great!!! Thanks Kassie
Why does it look like there's a puddle in the middle of his cake? Perhaps it was just really really moist. I can't believe how much Linc has changed in a month! I just want to squeeze him.
Post a Comment